Battlefield 2042 Update Today deploys day 1 patch notes to address countless bugs
The official launch of Battlefield 2042 is now complete on November 19, The game is now available on every platform and console, so gamers can pick it up and start playing. EA and DICE had to release a Day 1 patch for Battlefield 2042, even though it was the game’s first day of launch. There were noticeable problems during Battlefield 2042’s early-access launch. There are many issues that need fixing, including crossplay, bullet reg, leaderboard, no exp bugs and more. Today’s Battlefield 2042 update is a blessing for those who want to play the latest Battlefield game.
Battlefield 2042: Updated Today
Although the Day 1 patch is great news there aren’t many fixes. Many of the patches in the Battlefield 2042 Day 1 Patch Notes fix bugs in the game. The patch note below addresses key Hard Zone issues as well as progression issues, AI spawn problems, UI issues, and other issues. Many of these issues were identified by the developers before the early access launch. Despite these issues, the developers are still trying to fix them.
To make sure that the game is up to expectations, dice will have to put in a lot of effort. Despite the Battlefield 2042 update, the game still struggles to win back players, with only 26% of the reviews positive. Keep an eye out for updates throughout this week. If you are still unsure whether you should get the game, the Battlefield 2042 Patch Note below may not be the right choice. You can read more on the
- Rubber banding is a common phenomenon, which is often seen in the latter part of rounds in All-Out Warfare modes.
- Breakaway has significantly reduced the amount of stuttering. It should not affect server performance if silos are removed.
- You will see the names of your allies in the team when you look at them.
- Falck animations adjusted during the end-of-round sequence to ensure she is correctly displayed
- Boris has been updated via mastery progression and given a new name, Gator.
- TDM rounds in Battlefield Portal now start with random deploy active. This was sometimes not active as the round moved from one to another. We have since fixed it.
- A set of measures was taken to ensure that AI spawn in Battlefield Portal custom Battlefield modes are correctly populated using the Free for All preset.
- Only for PC – Specialist selection in Hazard Zone enabled via mouse interaction. This eliminates the need to lock your selection with spacebar.
- A rare problem in Hazard Zone would sometimes result in the end of round flow not activating correctly. This was fixed and the correct amount bonus XP was awarded.
- Hazard Zone issue fixed. Players could be displayed on the map if they weren’t visible or spotted.
- This fix was provided for Hazard Zone players that were experiencing problems with their Extraction Streaks not updating correctly.
- Server-side upgrades implemented that are aimed at reducing the number of errors